These concerns were not exclusive to Central New York. Our sister chapters nationwide saw the same comments from their walkers. Together with our national Walk staff, we are happy to unveil our new online platform. Powered by Convio, the 2012 Walk websites are now live and ready for you to use. See the details after the jump!
Right off the bat, walkers are greeted with vibrant colors, large photography and an easy-to-navigate interface. The new front pages feature:
- The ability to login, start a team, join a team or register without having to click to another page.
- A search field to find a walker
- Clean page organization with each element segregated by topic -- join us, donate, Walk information, etc.
So, how do you get there? Easy. Visit http://alz.org/walk, type in your zip code and find the Walk nearest you. Or you can use one of the links listed below:
- Greater Watertown Walk (Aug. 18): http://act.alz.org/walkwatertown
- Binghamton Walk (Sept. 15): http://act.alz.org/walkbinghamton
- Canton Walk (Sept. 16): http://act.alz.org/walkcanton
- Utica Walk (Sept. 22): http://act.alz.org/walkutica
- Greater Syracuse Walk (Sept. 29): http://act.alz.org/walksyracuse